Tuesday 19 April 2011

Astral Dreams

Air came by and whispered in sepulchral tones, "Darken the starry night which the moon hones"
This dream was based on precepts unknown, Where I could fly but the rest merely bemoan.
I saw a woman so sultry and petite, I flew to her with no known fatigue
She held my hand and with a sensuous rhyme, kissed me to an unknown paradigm.


A slow beat changed its pace in my heart as her finger touched my lips apart,
I dared to put my inhibitions away in overtures and cresendos: A rhythmic sway
Wings perspired a heavenly dew, Known by many but felt by a few
The night was dark but a scent did flow, the moon in an aura : A silver glow


The sun ascended, its rays flooded two trees, with roots entwined and leaves swaying in breeze
I knew that it was time to go, Last night I had flown dangeriously low.
Before I left I asked her for her for name once more, She whispered, 'I am the one you adore'
I woke up into a reality so flawed but I slept a mortal and woke up a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment