Tuesday 19 April 2011

Moving On

"There are no easy choices, easy choices are long gone". Therefore when I need to console myself for a choice I make, I sit out in the rain. There, no one asks me stop pretending, pretending to be innocent. It is there I realize that I am not the only one crying, but do 'men' really cry or is it any sort of abeyance if they do?

I hate societal rules, I hate being answerable to anyone except myself and I hate being hated. And, when there is so much hatred that exists, I want to fly away to some place where I can learn to love..

As it rains harder, the skin on my fingers wrinkles as if it says, 'There is too much to absorb' and it is this moment when tears form but only to mix with the rain and fall on the ground. But to my joy, there is no one to notice those tears and call them fake. So, with my wet, matted hair, I lie back with my eyelids fluttering at the prickly sensation and try to look at the colours in the sky. I try to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment